Funny story, to cut the stars in this holiday cheeseball, I used the stars in the popular family game called Perfection!
Holiday Tree Cheeseball with Red and Green Bell Pepper Slices
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup salsa, thick
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded (or sharp cheddar)
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- marinated red peppers, cut into mini stars (or cut with a sharp knife into diamond shapes)
- cheddar cheese, cut into star shape using a cookie cutter
- slices green bell pepper, or red bell pepper
- celery stalk
- cucumber, slices
- black olives
- Parmesan cheese
- Directions in our Sugar Free Kids cookbook.