Please review the following terms and conditions relating to your use of this website
By using www.keto-adapted.com (hereafter referred to as the “Website”) and/ or any program, service, webinar/class, or newsletter associated with it, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions of Use. Maria Mind Body Health LLC may from time to time revise these Terms and Conditions of Use without notice. You should occasionally review this page so you are aware of any such revisions. If you fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to terminate your account and/or access to the Website.
Health Information Disclaimer
The material that appears on the Website is provided for educational purposes only. The information, statements, products and services are not intended to be used for the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of a health problem/disease or as a substitute for individualized care from a physician or other appropriately qualified health care provider. Use of information and recommendations on the Website are at the discretion of the user and should be reviewed with your health care providers when necessary.
Optimal Nutrition and Health makes every effort to present material, recommend products and services, and provide nutrition and health recommendations based on reliable sources and evidence-based practices but will not be held responsible for misuse of information or any adverse effects from the use of recommendations provided from the Website, our newsletter, or through a related program or service.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website is proprietary to Maria Mind Body Health LLC and its partnered certified coaches. All the text, images, marks, logos and other content of the Website is proprietary to the Website or to third parties from whom permission has been obtained. Users may view, download, and print the Website content provided that:
- It is used for personal and non-commercial use
- Users do not copy, publish or redistribute any Website content
- Users do not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices that have been placed in the Website content by Optimal Nutrition and Health.
- Users do not change Website content.
Payment for all programs, services, membership subscriptions, webinars, classes, and support groups is due prior to registration, booking, and use of restricted “member’s only” materials. All membership subscriptions are auto-renewing on a monthly basis and will generally be paid at the same time each month. Therefore, Maria Mind Body Health is not responsible for charges received in a member’s bank account that results from insufficient funds due to subscription charges that were charged on the correct due date. Members are responsible for ensuring their credit card information is up-to-date.
Service Redemption Policy
- A La Carte Services. Members who purchase a course or class must attend the specified program selected and may not exchange it. Members who purchase other services (i.e., health assessment, phone consultations) must use the service within 3 months of purchase date.
- Wellness Programs. Members who take part in any of these subscription programs must use all individual services (i.e., webinars, website support, etc.) contained in that subscription within the subscription period prior to the next billing cycle. Any unused services will be forfeited.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Phone Consultations and Health Assessments. Cancellations received more than 48 hours prior to the scheduled service will receive a full refund. Cancellations received 24 to 48 hours before the scheduled service will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations received less than 24 hours before the scheduled service and “no shows” will not receive a refund. Members may cancel by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subscriptions and Memberships. Refunds will not be offered within the same billing cycle and must be cancelled a minimum of five business days prior to the expected renewal date. Members may cancel their subscription by following THIS video or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. a minimum of five business days prior to the expected renewal date with your cancellation request. Optimal Nutrition and Health does not offer refunds for late subscription cancellations.